Thursday, January 13, 2011

FOR THOSE WONDERING...

We are still waiting on a baby. I am actually okay with it and hope she stays put for a couple of more weeks. We have a sick little girl in our house right now and we cannot have a newborn here until she is well. I am exhausted from taking care of the sick one and am hoping that in the next few days I can get a little rest. Also, hoping that I stay well. I felt really bad for a couple of days and just knew that I was getting it, but I think it was exhaustion taking over. Feeling better today, thank goodness!!

We had an appointment with our mid-wife last Friday and she was pleased with everything. Baby is lying in the perfect position and should stay that way from here out. She was still able to wiggle her little head from side to side a bit, which means she hasn't dropped low into my pelvis yet. Again, something that is normal with a subsequent baby and may not happen until she is ready for her birthday.

So, onto week 39 and hoping that we make it until everyone in our house is well...

1 comment:

Jenn said...

I'm hoping for Izzy's speedy recovery and some well-earned rest for Mom!! So excited that the baby is doing well and that things are progressing as they should. Thinking of you often and wishing we were closer so we could help... Love to all!