Friday, May 27, 2011

A Few New Pics...


About a month ago we had some pics taken of the girls. A friend too these pics from her home. Martin and I didn't plan on getting in on the action at all, or we would have looked a little more decent. AND yes, Izzy was half naked. We wanted some pics of Ally undressed and well, Izzy needed to get in on the action too. Bad part is that most of the good ones of her are the ones when she doesn't have a shirt on. Oh well. Anyway, haven't blogged in a while, but want to share some pictures. I just find in hard to get extra time in for blogging. Seems as if my job as "mom" is never done.
We are all doing good though. Ally is still fat and happy. She has a dr's appointment next week, so I'll share stats if we get them. I think it is an appointment for immunization only, though. Izzy is officially potty-trained!!!!! Finally! The whole pee-pee thing was a breeze, but the other part was pretty hard for her. Martin and I are doing great, as well. Only 21 days and we will be on vacation in the US. I am so excited. I cannot wait to see all of my family.












1 comment:

Jennifer said...

My word those are beautiful shots!!! Gorgeous girls, wonderful family... Good job Mama!!!