Thursday, February 24, 2011

One Month!!!

Can you believe I am already one month old??? I have been doing some heavy duty growing. I entered this world at 7 lbs 14 oz and I am already 10 lbs 6 oz. I think I will probably slow down for a little while. That is okay, because my mom says her arms are starting to get really tired. I like to be held...A LOT!!! Mom says that is okay too. After all, I will only need her to do this during my tiny baby days. She knows all too well that they will fly by and she doesn't mind. I think my big sister might be a tad bit jealous, but she loves me a lot too. Okay, that is enough energy wasted. I need to sleep...then eat, again. It's hard being so little. Till next time...



2 comments:

Jenn said...

She's SO BEAUTIFUL! Thanks for posting a pic! Hope you and Martin are well...

The Akins Family said...

Cute! I can't believe she is already a month old!