Saturday, October 23, 2010

The Bump - Week 27

We are getting there. Almost done with the 2nd trimester and I am feeling it. Seems like I get a little more tired each day. I feel pretty good. Aside from being tired (sleeping at night is getting pretty hard), I am feeling my muscles and ligaments stretch. I am usually pretty good for the first half of the day, but as the day progresses I begin to feel it. I know that a lot of it due to playing with Izzy and just taking care of her. Oh, and I feel huge most days. Martin and I were looking back at some pictures of my pregnancy with Izzy today. Both of us think that I didn't get much bigger with Izzy than I am right now. It feels that way too. Still no stretch marks!!! Hoping I get lucky this time around too!! Though, I don't think I will have a belly button for too much longer. Looks like it is just going to disappear.

Our next appointment is the coming Thursday. We are going to see our midwife. I hope all is well and am really hoping that this little girl is trying to turn. She has been in a "transverse lie" position for the last weeks. She still has plenty of time to turn, so I am hoping that she decides to. I think she is still a little side-ways though.

Please excuse the "rough look." I just wasn't into fixing up until later in the day.



26 weeks, 3 days

No comments: